What makes us different?
design per year
annually for implementation
250 thous. sq m
warehouse planned annually
Geography of implementations
We performed executions for many customers from various corners of the world. We worked for companies, among others, from: Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
About the company
Lubandy Logistic Services acts on the market from 2008. Our main tasks are focused around warehouse planning and automation. We base all new solutions on the experience gained throughout the years in various disciplines. You can see our executions and see the versatile application of warehouse logistics.
From the beginning, we base our work on certain values, thanks to which the co-operation with our Customers is favourable and ends in success. These values include the following:
- partnership in mutual relations
- communication at each stage, which allows for introducing modifications and changes adapted to the current needs
- understanding based on the experience of both parties: the Customer as the main user of the planned process and LL Services, which manages multiple projects
In our activities, we strive towards WIN-WIN situations between the Customer and Supplier. We are becoming a link in the logistics planning chain. Based on our versatile experience, we develop the best possible logistics plan, which will allow achieving optimal goods flow conditions in the company.
What we do?
The logistics project features several strategic stages:
- the Quick-Check audit will allow for getting acquainted with the current state of your logistics and propose the first improvements
- the conceptual plan (master-plan), in which we analyse the data concerning processes and orders. On its basis we develop the preliminary implementation estimation
- detailed plan (detail-plan) - at this stage we fine-tune in the smallest details all of the activities that we want to implement, including the description of processes, functionalities and automation.
- execution and project-management - we implement the plan, suggest the possible technological solutions and verify the technical documentation. We comprehensively care for the correct project execution.
- consulting - after the project is implemented, we offer corrective and improving actions adapted to the enterprise’s current needs, including also an expansion of the current warehouse and logistics facilities.
We invite you to get acquainted with our full offer.
Awards and distinctions
One of the most prestigious awards in the world of consulting and IT is the Constantinus Award - a distinction awarded by the Austrian Chamber of Commerce for over a dozen years.
In 2012, the winner of the Constantinus Award 2012 was Lubandy Services. We took first place in the International Consulting Project category thanks to our execution titled “Logistics management in ALBA Ukraine”. We worked for over 3 years on the project with the aforementioned company. Partnership, professionalism and experience lead us not only to the successful implementation of the project and achieving the expected effects, but also to recognition on the international consulting stage.
We are very proud of this!
The company "LLS" was honored on February 1st , 2020 with the Gabriel Al-Salem Foundation award in the category "Consultants without borders". We were able to convince the jury with the project at ASKLEPIY Group. We would like to express our pride that we feel with the words of SCM Director Ms. Diliara Shaihutdinova:
“I share with you my positive feelings and my pride - the project to develop the OXYmed pharmacy chain, led by the consultant Feskov Anatoly, was the winner of the international competition of the Gabriel Al-Salem Foundation in the category "Consultants without borders"! The project was carried out in Uzbekistan with support and funding from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). It was carried out by consultants from Sweden Björn Ericsson, Ukraine - Yuri Akhunov, Russia - Pavel Lisovsky, what made this project really international and successful! The recommendations of consultants for implementing the Kaizen principles, integrating new IT products, improving warehouse processes, inventory management and training pharmacists contributed to the expansion of the OXYmed pharmacy network and the delivery of medicines to the remotest corners of Uzbekistan.
I thank the consultants and employees of the EBRD for their active support in the development of all business processes of the company!”
As mentioned above, we put huge emphasis on the principles of partnership, communication and understanding of the business on which we are working. We translate these values into our relations with other entities that support us in our activity.
Mutual support of professionals from all disciplines required for the execution of logistics projects is the measure of success. We are very proud to present to you several of our strategic Partners. They are always ready to aid us in the optimal execution of your project. Our mutual relations are a guarantee of the timeliness and highest standard of execution of each project. We will be glad to help you in the future!